U2 Icons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Does anyone have U2 Icons from any era that they could post here? Anything from Zooropa, Pop, or ATYCLB would be appreciated. I'm doing a craft project and I need more icons than the heart in a suitcase. Also, I saw a picture of the Joshua Tree that was solid black, does anyone have that?
I think I've asked before, but I had a terrible time trying to download and unzip the files. So if anyone could just post a few, that would be great.
Mrs.C

http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/016039.html

biggrin.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Hey, I downloaded the icons, but how can I use them as pictures? What I need are to make the icons bigger, any advice?

I guess the word to use is LOGOS

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 01-03-2002).]

Great! Thank you!
I guess I should explain what I'm doing...So far.
I took the heart in a suitcase image and transferred it onto a dishtowel(the kind to dry dishes) then I embroidered it. So I've made myself U2 kitchen towels...but I've been hoping to use other logos too.
I was worried about copywrite s*** for awhile, but if U2 has a problem with it, they can come to my house and I will gladly give them the towels.
So thanks again, 2 days off after 2:30 p.m. then it's craft time!

Paul McGuiness will hunt you down

tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 01-03-2002).]

You'll also find a zip file with full of U2 icons and cursors hre at the Goodies section:

limelight.pcdome.hu

I didn't finished my ATYCLB icon theme, but I will post them soon on the same site!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Can you make me a U2 pinny? Nothing I like better then standing naked at the sink washing the dishes wearing a pinny with my butt showing! Might as well be a U2 pinny! lmao!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I took the heart in a suitcase image and transferred it onto a dishtowel(the kind to dry dishes) then I embroidered it. So I've made myself U2 kitchen towels...but I've been hoping to use other logos too.

What a cool idea! I wish I was crafty like that (and had the time to be able to do cool things like that!)

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Well, I uh have pretty much no life so I find the joys in little things(I guess).
My sister says I need to get out more so that I don't get too excited about little U2 things.
I just think to myself"What kind of U2 item do I want that they don't have in the store or online?" Then I try to see if I can make it.
You should try something yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom