U2 history mix video help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
I have to give a lecture for a class on Wed. It can be on anything in the world so I've decided to speak about U2 for 15 minutes. I wanted to incorporate a history mix video into the speech. I've found one on you tube but unfortunately you tube has been blocked at my school so I won't be able to access it.

Is there anyway to get the following video saved so I can show it in class?

U2

Or does anyone have a video mix they can email me?

This video a good combo of pictures and songs plus it's the right length. It actually might be a little too long so if anyone has any suggestions of other videos that would be great. I've spent a little time looking on you tube for other stuff but most of them are too long.

That was different. Not exactly what I'm looking to use though.

I want something that has a small selection of songs included with it.

Thank you so much! I saved it on my little usb stick thingy (I have no idea what that thing is called :reject: ) and it worked! Hopefully it will work on the laptop in class.

:( Ok so I switched to my other computer to see if it worked. The video doesn't show up but the music does. Any suggestions? Can I burn this onto a cd or would it have to be a dvd? I don't have a dvd burner......

thanks again for your help! My instructor was able to get it to play on her computer. Everyone loved seeing a video at the end of my speech :D

Back
Top Bottom