U2 have been remixing Pop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! Thanks for the news!

Many threads have been started about this - and so to avoid repeats, simply submit news items like this to me, or scroll down the recent threads and reply within.

Thanks! :)

I just wonder what their source is. To me, it looks like they are simply repeating a bunch of rumors that have been on the internet. You know alot of radio stations and smaller so called news organizations scour sites just like this and report rumors as facts.

It has never been confirmed that Edge said they were remixing Pop. This story was started by a fan who said they overheard Edge say this as he was leaving the studio. This statement could have been completely misinterpreted and taken out of context. I can see them maybe reworking a few songs but not the entire album. As far as the Slane DVD, at this point it appears to be wishful thinking unless it is what comes with that final issue of Prop we were suppose to get 3 months ago! All that has been confirmed about Slane is that a 45 minute promotional will be aired on TV. Everything else is a complete rumor.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I agree with Blue Room, I am starting to get the impression that maybe Edge said something about remastering songs from Pop for the Best Of, and someone extrapollated that into "we're remixing Pop"

Back
Top Bottom