U2 Haters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono-vox said:

Its great when you can drive people crazy

*plays Billy Boola really loud on computer while Dad is snoring on sofa- he dont like U2 :D*

:lol: Thats' funny and you definatley picked the right song, Billy Boola will piss off most of the populace which gives me an idea right now (sees brother, self professed U2 hater, walking around house) :evil: I'm sure he'll like it after a few listens.

Last edited:
I've found that you should kill the naysayers with kindness.

Don't irritate them and play crazy U2 songs that just serve to irritate. Play songs that will take them by surprise.

Play Kite. Play Love is Blindess. Play something akin to the kind of music they like, and when they ask "Who the hell is that?!"

You can proudly say:
U2!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to go into a blind rage there are actually U2 Hate Sites out there.
its scary

I will never go in one, but you can if you want to

HelloAngel said:
I've found that you should kill the naysayers with kindness.

Don't irritate them and play crazy U2 songs that just serve to irritate. Play songs that will take them by surprise.

Play Kite. Play Love is Blindess. Play something akin to the kind of music they like, and when they ask "Who the hell is that?!"

You can proudly say:
U2!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stick on the POPMART vid when my best friend comes up and leave it on while we talk- now he knows the lyrics to most tunes and knows Larry is a sexy mofo and what to do when he meets Larry- i have converted him well :evil:

JessicaAnn said:
You know you've acheived a certain degree of success when people start hating you.

Very true. It's also true that if you take a stand on anything that there are people out there who will give you flak about it. Some people live and die by cutting other people down. I mean, hell, if I'm going to run into people like this on the blasted Renaissance Faire dance troupe circuit you're definitely going to run into it big time in the big leagues. I've sort of learned how to ignore it and just have fun with what I'm doing. I don't let other people rain on my parade!

Heck, as long as U2 are popular enough to play the Super Bowl, sell out Slane and this sort of thing, I'm not going to worry about U2 haters. I'm having a blast; I sort of doubt if they are. :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom