U2-GTA Grammy Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for putting the word out...you know I'll be there.

I'm meeting with the Failte owner on Tuesday evening to check it out
smile.gif

xo
AliEnvy

Originally posted by AliEnvy:
Thanks for putting the word out...you know I'll be there.

I'm meeting with the Failte owner on Tuesday evening to check it out
smile.gif

xo
AliEnvy
If you need any help, let me know. I am close to Square One too-And willing to assist in any way!!

AliEnvy, I was at Failte on Saturday night, and it is a great place. They played the first 8 songs of Actung Bay between sets so they obviously love our boys!!

Anyone from the Toronto area should really consider coming. It is going to be a blast!!!

I'm thinking of coming...but I'm in HAmilton, so I'd need a ride. Plus, I'm 19, so I'm deciding whether or not I'd be the youngest person there...

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm thinking of coming...but I'm in HAmilton, so I'd need a ride. Plus, I'm 19, so I'm deciding whether or not I'd be the youngest person there...
Don't worry about age. I am 24 but I don't care how old anyone is. A U2 fan is a U2 fan!! I would offer you a ride, but I am coming from Brampton. I am sure that if you post a message that you need a ride that someone will offer!! U2 fans are very helpful!!!

I'm not sure yet. I live about 5 minutes away from the pub, and it sounds great, but I also have a class that night at UofT, downtown until 8 pm, and wouldn't make it to Miss. until at least 9:15. I'm debating skipping the class, so I'm still in the undecided category.

How did it go at Failte AliEnvy???? Are we still having the party there??? I hope so, I hate driving downtown, it is a pain in the arse'

I'll do it though, to meet you guys!! This is going to be fun!!

Didn't make it on Tues but will be going to Failte tomorrow night probably. Last time I was there they played ATYCLB in it's entirety between band sets. I was in heaven!!!!

Looks like the party will end up downtown though, which is ok with me...always cool to check out a new place.

I'm just looking forward to meeting all of you U2 nuts, a pint or two and cheering on the band
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom