U2 Graffiti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I just saw U2 sprayed on the back of a stop sign in my town. I thought it was hilarious. :lmao:

Some young juvenile delinquent out there is huge U2 fan. I guess some young people are drawn to the band.There are only about 7000 people here so I should be able to find out who it is, hehehe

Otherwise people will think it was me.:uhoh:

Peace out

I saw this spray painted on a sidewalk in DC this summer, not far from American University. Of course, I had to take a picture!

106_0685.jpg

oooh, good idea. I'll try to get one before they fix it.

Beli, we only have a few big cities. Almost everyone in Canada lives in those big cities too. :wink:

Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, the big three

Regina, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton

I live in a very small town outside Milan.
Well, there's a guy going around and making graffitis with the writing "Bono".
Consider that Bono, in Italian slang, means hot-guy...

So either he is very cool or he is a huge fan!

I actually painted Achtung Baby in Town but it was washed off, some of U2's stuff lends it's self to being spray painted:wink:

I remember a few years ago while I was on holiday in Spain, walking (miles and miles!) up to the top of these cliffs, that look over the ocean - when I got there, I saw U2 - ZOOTV graffitied on one of the rocks! That made the climb worthwhile for me!

Even when it's about U2, I find graffiti to be completely tasteless.

Axver said:
Even when it's about U2, I find graffiti to be completely tasteless.

I like the nice ones. You know, Milan is full of AWFUL graffitis, but now and then something nice appear!
For instance, have you got in your mind the sort of round boxes you put in the street for not let car parking there? Well, there's a guy in Milan who paint penguins on that!

I have seen several graffiti saying "U2" here.

There's this wall where it says "U2 40" on one side, and on the other side of that wall it says "Bono is a wanker "

Back
Top Bottom