U2 Go Home Is Awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
I got yesterday, (saturday 15), the new U2 dvd!

Its really marvelous, great concert, Bono's voice sounds great, the band great, a concert full of passion, and very moving, with great moments like Bono dancing with Eve during Mysterious ways, Wake up dead man is really breathtaking, the moment when Bono eyes get a bit teary during Kite, the crowd is amaizing, this is possibly the best Live U2 show filmed, I really love it, definately much better than elevation boston. Its a master piece. I think it will touch the soul of every u2 fan that watch it.

Ok now I will watch it for the 4th time :D

Yeah I was blown away when I saw it all the way through today at the cinema! Amazing, can't wait to buy it tomorrow!

Which package?

Yes, it is great.

Which package do you have (digipack or jewel case)?

I've got the digipack and I would like to know what's different in the jewel case (if anything other than the package itself)...

I'm sure that yes, tomorrow buy mine :hyper: will leave the school to go for it :tongue:

*Crosses fingers and hopes really, really hard that my family will get a DVD player soon so that I can get this DVD*

Course, if that happens, it'll probably be a Christmas gift, so I'll have to wait even longer...:(. But from the talk of how awesome this DVD is, it sounds like it'd certainly be worth the wait.

Angela

Re: Which package?

XIII said:
Yes, it is great.

Which package do you have (digipack or jewel case)?

I've got the digipack and I would like to know what's different in the jewel case (if anything other than the package itself)...

I have the digipack, as far as I know the only diference is the case, the content of the cd is the same.

You can check this review also:

http://www.u2tour.de/slane_review_eng.php

The elevation influx mix is edited, you can only hear the last part, while they walk into the stage.

The only diference between the digi pack and the jewel case is just that, the package, the booklet is diferent in size, but the content of the CD is the same.

emmylou who? (she was top of my music wish-list)

Dear Santa, I've been good...imho:D

Once again U2 have delighted me with their ways...
"U2 Go Home" :laugh: clever indeed.
I hope this is shown at a cinema near here somewhere, what a way to experience it that would be.
U2...the Greatest Show on Earth:heart:

cass said:
emmylou who? (she was top of my music wish-list)

Emmylou should still be on the top of your list!!! :mad:

Emmylou... :drool:

I haven't bought U2 Go Home yet, maybe I ask it for 5 December (the Saint Nicholas feast here in the Netherlands). The coming weeks I don't have time to watch it anyway. Besides, the only DVD-player I have at the moment is on my computer.

C ya!

Marty (who does want to have the Slane concert of course :))

Here is my question is mysterious ways a hidden track or it it a bonus track because if it is an easter egg situation I won't be able to get it to work i am hopeless with that stuff.:help:

I was with my friend and we saw a commercial for it. I was so excited because I didn't know about it and it looked so good.
I am adding it to my Christmas list, but I swear, I can't wait until then!

I pre-ordered it but I don't think I can wait until it arrives... :banghead: I don't know why I even pre-order stuff!
I guess I'll buy it tomorrow and give the othe copy to someone as a Christmas gift... :wink:

I pre ordered mine too. Now, I'm wishing I had just waited and bought it outright, tomorrow.. Wonder if amazon will cancel my order. What if the stores here don't get it till next month sometime? I don't know.. decisions decisions..
*off to call some local stores*

I'm leaving school early tomorrow to get my copy!

Actually, I'm not purposely leaving school early for it. I have a doctor's appointment that I'll have to go to before I head out to Best Buy to buy the DVD. All of the reviews that I have read this past weekend have definitely wet my appetite.

Less than 24-hours from now I will be watching this concert! :hyper:

:dance:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom