U2 go from bad to worse.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
I can only dream of seeing Bono make a cameo on "The Young and the Restless". :drool: :love:

He could play Jack Abbots long lost Irish brother:drool:

rjhbonovox said:

Of course coronation street is crap. All they do is shout at each other. You have to be either very old or very sad or both to waste your life watching such shite!:wink:

Maybe it's you who's very sad for not being able to appreciate it, have you thought of that? No, probably not, because you'll be spending all your time being abusive to people you don't know. How silly of me.

chickadee said:

Maybe it's you who's very sad for not being able to appreciate it, have you thought of that? No, probably not, because you'll be spending all your time being abusive to people you don't know. How silly of me.

I'm sorry I didn't know Vera Duckworth was a member on 'ere!:wink:

ok i did not go through all 3 pages!! anywho

so when we are talking about "U2 go from bad to worse"

we are talking about ATYCLB/HTDAAB

atyclb being bad and htdaab being a worse album???

chickadee said:
Hmm for someone who doesn't like it you know the names of the characters...

I just looked it up on the internet and out popped the name Vera Duckworth so I used it as an example. Its cheap and nasty tv just like any soap programme.:wink:

shaun vox said:
ok i did not go through all 3 pages!! anywho

so when we are talking about "U2 go from bad to worse"

we are talking about ATYCLB/HTDAAB

atyclb being bad and htdaab being a worse album???

No. Read the thread if you're going to post in it, please.

rjhbonovox said:

Yeah Murdoch that same Aussie who is ripping off the british public with his crap sky tv programmes.:mad:
Oi, Murdoch is now a US citizen cos Australia didn't give him enough tax breaks, or control of all TV networks and newspapers, or something. :mad:

Not that anyone misses him.

rjhbonovox said:

Yeah Murdoch that same Aussie who is ripping off the british public with his crap sky tv programmes.:mad:

How can you say that??? I'll have nothing bad said about the class tv show on Sky One "Celebrity Mingers" :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom