U2 Girls are cute!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes. after being in the ellipse Saturday night, i've decided that i want a U2 girlfriend.:wink:

I noticed that last time, the girls are mainly cute. Unfortunately, I found the guys in line to be predominately geeky and unattractive :sigh: Oh well I'm married anyway.;)

Re: Re: U2 Girls are cute!!!

dopper said:
Maybe they were planted there for the dvd.

I always 'scan' to see who's lip synching and actually knows the songs vs. the ones who are there just to be seen at a concert.

If I spot someone who I find attractive and they know the tunes, I just melt! :drool:

Being a 'real' fan just makes them 100% sexier! And we could both sing U2 songs during the car ride home. :yes:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: U2 Girls are cute!!!

beatlesboy said:

I always 'scan' to see who's lip synching and actually knows the songs vs. the ones who are there just to be seen at a concert.

If I spot someone who I find attractive and they know the tunes, I just melt! :drool:

Being a 'real' fan just makes them 100% sexier! And we could both sing U2 songs during the car ride home. :yes:

damn straight! i'd just love for once to have a girl actually want to listen to U2 while getting it on.

Ahh, it would be nice to share U2 with a cool guy..The guys I know are ummm, well, hmmm, ok they dont care much for U2 and if they are intrested in me they act like they like U2 *they cant even name a U2 song:tsk:* or if they are fans they are already taken:shrug: Oh well I'll keep searching :D

BonoFox1 said:
Ahh, it would be nice to share U2 with a cool guy..The guys I know are ummm, well, hmmm, ok they dont care much for U2 and if they are intrested in me they act like they like U2 *they cant even name a U2 song:tsk:* or if they are fans they are already taken:shrug: Oh well I'll keep searching :D

It's funny because I don't know ANY women who are hardcore U2 fans, ONLY guys!? :eyebrow:

We should start a yearly conference for all single U2 fans! How cool would that be?? :rockon:

No shortage of conversation material there! :wink:

Last edited:
I have been maintaining for a while that U2 male fans are waaaaaaay crazier than most of the chicks...

Fanboys :love:

My favorite thing...

All the Slane fanboys on top of each other's shoulders

:lmao: :lol:

Miroslava said:
My favorite thing...

All the Slane fanboys on top of each other's shoulders

:lmao: :lol:

that was so CUTE!!! I wish I could meet a guy that LOVES U2 as much as i do!!! I guess I will have to scan the crowd at the concert!

Back
Top Bottom