U2 for my Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Nothing like seeing U2 twice for your birthday!!! My trip to see U2 in Austin on November 5 was sort of my birthday present from myself and my parents.

The night I come home from Austin, almost one week from my birthday (which is on November 17th), I find out that U2 has just added Dallas on November 25, which is less than 2 weeks after my birthday!!!

I get to see U2 twice in one month!!!

AIN'T LIFE GRAND!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 11-09-2001).]

I hate you ABEL. Just kidding!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Abel, I love you so much that I hate you! LOL - kidding. Have a good time kiddo. Make sure to bring back some good pics!
tongue.gif

------------------
it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

Abel, look for me in line....I didn't get tickets this time around, but plan to stalk the GA line to see if I can rassle up one measly GA ticket....

Will I see you there??? (and LikeO2??)

Disco

Originally posted by ABEL:
Nothing like seeing U2 twice for your birthday!!! My trip to see U2 in Austin on November 5 was sort of my birthday present from myself and my parents.

The night I come home from Austin, almost one week from my birthday (which is on November 17th), I find out that U2 has just added Dallas on November 25, which is less than 2 weeks after my birthday!!!

I get to see U2 twice in one month!!!

AIN'T LIFE GRAND!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Abel, look for me in line....I didn't get tickets this time around, but plan to stalk the GA line to see if I can rassle up one measly GA ticket....

Will I see you there??? (and LikeO2??)

Disco

I'll be there and so will LikeO2...I didn't get GA either, but will probably try the box office the day of the show...

I have one problem...I will look for you but what do you look like? lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

They play Phoenix on my birthday too bad I wont be there to see it....but congrats ABEL and this time dont get the ticket signed get something else signed so you dont have to buy another ticket!

Back
Top Bottom