U2 Feedback in danger! EVERYONE MUST READ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweetest-Thing,

I wouldn't worry about the weakness of the Canadian dollar as compared to the U.S. dollar after last week. Our (the U.S.) economy is sure to go in the tank.
Thousands are dead and millions are mourning but Canadian buying power may be on the rise.

MP

I can't believe this

and I don't mean the site going good-bye, there are other ways to communicate

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Sorry I have been tardy, even though I do get some enjoyment from this forum.
I too find the factionalism here a bit disappointing. I don't know if I'm an oldie a newbie, what side I'm on ( last time I'm looked the planet was a sphere ,360 degrees. We're in this together kids)
But I do care about you and U2, so when I have saved enough to make it worthwhile to send(via snail mail) it's yours.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 09-19-2001).]

is there an echo in here?
Elvis what did you think of my peace sign icon idea from a couple of weeks ago? I still like it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 09-17-2001).]

Everyone and everything seems so dramatic. I guess that's understandable at this time though so I won't question it.

Anyway I will be offering a donation--this is a great place to interact, and I don't want to see it go down the tubes. Good luck with finding a solution Joel!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Someone might have already mentioned this but why dont we send a letter to U2 and ask them to sponser this board as an official u2 message forum? I am sure if U2 had any idea about this situation they would help out. I always had dreams of a U2 board where the members of U2 would post and we would know who they are.
Bryan

"Don't want what I deserve"

Originally posted by Eliv8:
How about an update Elvis?

I'm currently working on a new server, which I hope to have working in 1-2 days... HOPEFULLY. Sorry I'm not posting much, trying to concentrate on getting this done (and working properly).

You may have noticed that i have offline-archived many OLD threads from most of the forums - fear not - they are not lost, and will return
smile.gif

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

:) hey everyone, i feel like its important for us to come together to save interference. this is the website i visit most often (i'm sure its the same for a lot of you!)
Elvis, can you tell us if you need lots more $$...? I dont mean to pry but just let us know what the situation has been.
I hope you've received lots of $$ the last few days!
take care
marsha

------------------
()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()
"you've been running away from what you don't understand..."

Back
Top Bottom