U2 fans that say they don't like EBTTRT, are not U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by pr0digy:
I guess I was just listening to this song, thinking to myself "this song fucking rocks".

And then I suddenly recall reading some of you ppl say in some past thread something like "I never really dug EBTTRT".

Then I think, "how the fuck can someone not like this song, ESPECIALLY if they call themself a true U2 fan?"

Aghhh you people are truly insane.

So why don't you explain to us just what criteria one must meet to be a "true U2 fan" ?

Are there special songs that qualify for membership in that exclusive club?

Just out of curiosity, when did you become a fan?

hehehe this thread is funny

I need to get outta PLEBA more

anyhoo....I like EBTTRT, so I guess I must be a true fan, thanks for clearing that up for me.

I was starting to worry that I may not be a true fan.
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Geez, I hate Red Light...lock me up two times and throw away the key.
rolleyes.gif

I love EBTTRT, but I think you just started this thread to get a rise out of people. Hope it made your day.

------------------
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

*locks up lemon baby poodle twice and throws away the key.

there ya go.
biggrin.gif

p.s. - i'll true fan your face.

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1021:
I was there! It was cool because Edge started to screw up the ending, it was funny.

I was there too! Standing right in front of Edge. hehe. Such a perfectionist he is. You can see him get ticked off when the sounds aren't just perfect.

But anyway, just what many of you already said: You can dislike the song but still be a fan.[/B]

*gasp, followed by an un-earthy scream*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Major shock horror.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
woohoo! Boston 4! Best show in the tour!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How can you beat a setlist like this?

Elevation, Pride, UTEOTW, The Fly, EBTTRT, MW, In My Life/Stuck, Kite, Gone, New York, Out of Control, SBS, Desire, Party Girl, Stay, Bad, Streets, BD, BTBS, WOWY, One/She's a Mystery to Me, and Walk On!

Well...I was at Boston 4 as well and Kansas City was right up there with it. Hearing the only performance of When I Look at the World was amazing. Great crowd and great performance by the band.

Originally posted by doctorwho:
*breaks down in tears...

YES! YES! I admit it! I have every Creed album and single and bootleg and poster and picture I could find. I even have some of Stapp's sweat - generated from his angst-ridden poses on stage - in a bottle that I wear around my neck.

Oh, my sacrifice!

Does Scott Stapp, um, take you higher?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Elevation, Pride, UTEOTW, The Fly, EBTTRT, MW, In My Life/Stuck, Kite, Gone, New York, Out of Control, SBS, Desire, Party Girl, Stay, Bad, Streets, BD, BTBS, WOWY, One/She's a Mystery to Me, and Walk On!

010609r2-28crp4cmp-u2.jpg

010609r2-18crp-u2.jpg

010609r4-24crp-u2.jpg

What a night!

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 03-22-2002).]

April 17, 2001-San Diego....
Muchos marineros, muchos pecados, muchas risas(?)...
Give me one last chance
And I'm gonna make you sing
Give me half a chance
To ride on the waves that you bring

I've always love ths song but it got better after that night, Bono speaking Spanish, the energy, Bono singing to me....ayayayayay.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
biggrin.gif

010609r2-28crp4cmp-u2.jpg

010609r2-18crp-u2.jpg

010609r4-24crp-u2.jpg

What a night!

The pictures are worth reposting!
biggrin.gif

And I was at Boston 4 too! I was in the heart. And no matter where you were Sula, I "truly" had more fun that you because I am a "real" U2 fan.
wink.gif

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
Does Scott Stapp, um, take you higher?

*snicker*

Truth be told, I don't own any Creed things. However, I have downloaded a few of their songs (gasp!). I know, that's how it all begins....a download here, a download there, then a CD single, then a CD then a poster, then a concert, then another CD - before ya know it, you're the president of the "Scott Stapp's Sweat" club!

Back
Top Bottom