U2 fans' political views

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which candidate would you vote for in the upcoming US presidential election?

• Bush

Votes: 43 23.9%
  • Kerry

Votes: 123 68.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • None

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
Thanks Sean K. for speaking the truth about the partial birth issue, some people need more information about it.

Bob K.
:up:

I think Kerry or Bush would do exactly the same thing with Iraq.
The US hierarchy (military, business, think tanks) decided after 9/11 to enter the Middle east and set up a permanent presence there. Kerry knows this and that is why his plan called for more troops in Iraq and more money for Iraq than even Bush wanted.
Health care, prescription drugs, Supreme court nominations- these are the dramatic differences between the candidates and Bush's victory will affect every American.
As far as U2, I think the Edge, Larry and Adam would be liberal democrats. Bono is a great politician and probably doesn't care who wins as he can work on his personal agenda with anyone (see photo-op with Bush or night clubbing with clinton).

seankirkland said:
??? Too much Michael Moore for you......too much liberal media brainwashing.....

the results are in, the people have spoken....

I frankly can't make anything logical out of this post: someone who shows an utter lack of respect for anyone who sees things differently from himself brandishing the "popular vote" argument?? :confused: Sorry but it makes absolutely no sense.

Back
Top Bottom