U2 fan gender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely more guys. DEFINITELY.
We girls are just very vocal. We make our presence known.
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-28-2001).]

Hmmm....well contrary to popular belief at times [argh!] I'm a chick and I like the band. But I think it may be just a bit more male.

Actually come to think of it, there just aren't alot of fans, guys or girls, in Ohio. I remember being snickered at for my love of the band in high school and found nothing but jam band lovers in college (Ohio University, very close to Meigs County, many many phish and dmb fans) Come on Ohio, where you at? Were there really 15,000 of ya at Nationwide Arena?

It looked pretty even to me!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Roast Duck:
How about ducks?

I think ducks make up about .5% of the U2 fan base!
wink.gif
It's true I read it somewhere!

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'd say more male fans, but by a slim margin. I have to add though, that U2 sure brings out the sleazier chicks. Suppose they all think they can get into Bono's pants. ha!

------------------
...to the mystery of all that you should ever leave behind, in time.

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
I have to add though, that U2 sure brings out the sleazier chicks

Is that true?

------------------

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
I'd say more male fans, but by a slim margin. I have to add though, that U2 sure brings out the sleazier chicks. Suppose they all think they can get into Bono's pants. ha!

I'm sorry, you're wrong.

We're interested in ADAM'S pants.

So are their more male or female U2 fans? My experience, being a guy, it seems there are very few others, at least in my part of the world. Whaddaya all think?

My mom was watching the Elevation DVD with me and her words were "My, there sure are a lot of male U2 fans". I thought the fan base was pretty mixed though.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
LOL Sicy.

you know it!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
We mulitply easily and mysteriously
biggrin.gif
Take no prisoners...

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

It seems pretty even, although I must say that the ladies seem to be more articulate about *why* they like U2.

And no, I don't just mean the ranting about Larry's arms or Bono's hair...though I guess that's part of it.
wink.gif

In my year at school the only ppl i know hwo like u2 and would talk to me about them are guys, all my friends HATE u2 and most of them are girls! (they really need to look @ some pics of larry
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Back
Top Bottom