U2.con HACKED?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
is it just me but did something happen to U2.com... AHHH seems to be hacked... please confirm this someone.

Hahaha, owned.

That's hilarious. Even more hilarious than U2.com's many and varied mistakes and factual errors.

Who would do this and why?

Hopefully this is a big kick up the arse for the sloppy website owners of U2.com. They need to invest our $40 annual subs to upgrade their obviously poxy security.

You people do realise that U2.com's going to look like this for, oh I don't know, about another month? :wink:

Axver said:
You people do realise that U2.com's going to look like this for, oh I don't know, about another month? :wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

that sucks... i was looking for a news articles on the Honalulu show and thought maybe there was one on U2.com

Anyone seen any NEWS articles on the show....? not talking about reviews on u2 websites.

Jeffo17 said:
Anyone seen any NEWS articles on the show....? not talking about reviews on u2 websites.

Considering that the show finished only an hour or two ago, I wouldn't have thought any news websites would have reviews of substance just yet!

Jeffo17 said:
is it just me but did something happen to U2.com... AHHH seems to be hacked... please confirm this someone.

"Patch Your Site, Mr Admin"

Heheheheheh.... Security issues much?

this is what you see now from the main page (seems just the domain is corrupted).

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 156
Axver said:

Considering that the show finished only an hour or two ago, I wouldn't have thought any news websites would have reviews of substance just yet!

oops didnt realize... Stupid me

craigp said:
i would love to hear the phonecall that the band may get about their site being hacked!!

i hope bono knows already! :(

steve1960 said:
Let's all blame Sebastian again. Hope he's getting his arsed kicked right now in PMc's office.

If Sebastian wants to keep his job, he better not let his brother receive word that this happened ...!

Axver said:

If Sebastian wants to keep his job, he better not let his brother receive word that this happened ...!
I still haven't forgiven him after his careless and flippant remarks about U2 fans after the U2.com ticketing fiasco.

steve1960 said:

I still haven't forgiven him after his careless and flippant remarks about U2 fans after the U2.com ticketing fiasco.

I wasn't around for that, what did he say?

Back
Top Bottom