U2.con HACKED?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
this is the screen shot lara croft posted earlier as an attachment

untitled-1.gif

WhAt Is ThE sIgNiFiGaNcE oF tHe PoOr CaPiTaLiZaTiOn? :|

And what's with the binary code? Who does he think he is, Thom Yorke? :huh:

The_Edge89 said:

It's a clue!
I'm positive that Bono is the one behind the hack-attack remember this little hint he gave us some time ago?

"We're binary code, a one and a zero
You wanted violins, and you got nero "

:lol: :lmao: :p

Very possibly. :lmao:

The_Edge89 said:

It's a clue!
I'm positive that Bono is the one behind the hack-attack remember this little hint he gave us some time ago?

:lol: :lmao: :p

:laugh: Omg, that's what I thought about too!

:hmm: but then again, it'd be Edge who hacked it, since Bono isn't very computer savvy.....

Galeongirl said:

:laugh: Omg, that's what I thought about too!

:hmm: but then again, it'd be Edge who hacked it, since Bono isn't very computer savvy.....

As I pointed out earlier, it doesn't make much to hack into U2.com; just point and click. :laugh:

There are actually a few Bagol profiles on MySpace & Friendster. I had found one & thought I'd found the guy. I actually posted the link in my first or second post here, but then I found like 3 more for different people, so I removed it.

The ones you guys found, though, do have the same caps-lowercase thing going on....:hmm:

Pretty dumb-ass hacker, if you ask me.....using the same name as your online profile with pictures of yourself. :tsk:

BaGol should have no worries. U2.com will never find him, regardless of how many pictures of himself he posts on the internet.

:| Does he seriously think we don't know who he is or how to get into contact with him? :lmao:

The next person to hack U2.com needs to leave their email address. I'd love to see what he gets in there afterwards. :wink:

U2Man said:
BaGol should have no worries. U2.com will never find him, regardless of how many pictures of himself he posts on the internet.

:lol: So true!

The_Edge89 said:

It's a clue!

What's that from?

That's a great rap! You wanted violins and you got Nero! :lol:

Caroni said:
I´m almost feeling bad about U2.com staff :sad: but not yet :lmao:

Meh, don't just yet. :wink: I'm pretty sure this guy tried to hack in just to see if he could, for a lark. :yes:

LemonMelon said:
The next person to hack U2.com needs to leave their email address. I'd love to see what he gets in there afterwards. :wink:

Fan mail.

Whatever Bagol was trying to prove, he's shaken the place up. It's Sunday night and there's still no story posted on the public site (I'm not a subscriber) about the last night of the tour, no set list, no photos, no mention of all the celebs there, etc.

Doesn't it seem a little odd that U2.com would let such an occasion pass unnoticed? Even under normal circumstances, they'd have the setlist posted by now.

Course maybe they think we all just read Axver's site instead...

Back
Top Bottom