U2 competition- Sunday Telegraph...did you win?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I didn't apparently, so I hope you did.
A nice butterfly effect. My g'friend went to see Red Hot Chili Peppers, so I minded her children. Got them tucked up in bed and sat down to read her Sunday paper( this was Wednesday). I got to the back and found a ring-in U2 competition- the Best of Cd, DVD, keyring, coffee cup, umbrella? ( UMBRELLA!! I really really wanted the umbrella..almost as much as the Popmart snowdome). I decided to give it a go and YES!! the phone lines were still open.I rarely buy large newspapers, but bought yesterday's edition to see who the lucky winners were. There were 20 runner-up Cd's, I figured I was in with a chance.
No phone call:( No list of winners in the paper( this weeks' comp is Alex Llyod..want to go to Homebake as a VIP and meet Alex?)

it's the not knowing....I hope a fan and hopefully a well-deserving fan, won. It's one of those little things I'll long wonder about.
Did you win?

no i didnt win and i dont know anyone who did, but i have a friend who tried to win a contest to be the official teabagger for coldplay before their DC concert.

he would be the one making tea before their set.

dirty minds.

elizabeth said:
no i didnt win and i dont know anyone who did, but i have a friend who tried to win a contest to be the official teabagger for coldplay before their DC concert.

he would be the one making tea before their set.

dirty minds.

Thanks for clarifying, I was worried for a minute there. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom