U2 come here, I need you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seabird

War Child
with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she
I know it's not your fault, guys, but I'm feeling hopeless again, like I did when ATYCLB saved my life. I will always love and treasure those songs and the Elevation tour, and you, for bringing me back to life. I've been slipping down again, and I know when your new songs and album come out it will be something special that would help me. Sorry, I don't mean to sound desperate, I've just been so down, and thinking of things that pull me back up, and I know when I hear the new U2 songs it will. Until then, I'll try to hang on, and remember all the special things you've given me:hug: You guys have such a good life, you couldn't possibly image some of the things some of us go through. I thank you for being there.

Seabird said:
I know it's not your fault, guys, but I'm feeling hopeless again, like I did when ATYCLB saved my life. I will always love and treasure those songs and the Elevation tour, and you, for bringing me back to life. I've been slipping down again, and I know when your new songs and album come out it will be something special that would help me. Sorry, I don't mean to sound desperate, I've just been so down, and thinking of things that pull me back up, and I know when I hear the new U2 songs it will. Until then, I'll try to hang on, and remember all the special things you've given me:hug: You guys have such a good life, you couldn't possibly image some of the things some of us go through. I thank you for being there.

:hug: I've been going through much the same thing, Seabird. A nasty funk of depression that U2's music seems to help alleviate.

I would suggest a counselor; I'm seeking counseling myself. A good counselor can help you see why you feel this way and get treatment. I wish you the best.

I'm joining the depression queue:sad:
We have been stalked by my daughter's ex for 2 years now, we have a VRO on him but the other night he visited us and threw a garden ornament (a very cute duck!) into our bedroom window while we were asleep. We called the cops (again) but got the standard answer "unless we catch him in the act not much we can do, sorry". He gets away with it again (2nd time he has damaged our property) and no doubt is laughing his head off. We have had enough and will probably sell up and move hence the reason I feel so CRAP. Driven out of our home of 13 years by a psycho creep who needs the shit belted out of him (sorry I feel SO ANGRY at the moment.)

So yes I am also very looking forward to some U2 happiness but in the meantime send you all lots of :hug:s.

We called the cops (again) but got the standard answer "unless we catch him in the act not much we can do, sorry"
I'm sorry to hear about that .. ya unless you have restraining order and he violates that .. you have to prove he is a danger which obviously from the sounds of it he is .. it's difficult for the police to catch him the act I suppose but there should be ways of getting around that..

But as for U2 :hug:

*doesn't bother hugging, as we all have to admit there's slightly more to life than U2 putting out a new album...*

As long as none of them die before the album's finished and there are LOAD of B-sides, then it's worth the wait...

I couldn't really say I'm jumping for joy myself...but I have my Pink Floyd, Radiohead and U2 as the Soundtrack to my life, and I'm writing lots of music at the moment...so there...

yeah,Pink Floyd,Oasis,The Doors,Mike Oldfield,Dead Kennedys,The Clash,Radiohead,Blur and Smashing Pumpkins will comfort my sorryass while the new album pops out.and of course all the possible U2 songs and bootlegs that are available:wink:

I want them to come back because I'm just so frustrated at the lack of good music out there right now! Most of the bands I like are in "hibernation." I want my U2 back! :sad:

ME2U2 said:
We have had enough and will probably sell up and move hence the reason I feel so CRAP. Driven out of our home of 13 years by a psycho creep who needs the shit belted out of him (sorry I feel SO ANGRY at the moment.)

Aw, man. That completely, totally and utterly sucks. How, pray tell, are the cops supposed to "catch him in the act" besides tailing him 24/7?! I think that's a load of BS; they just don't want to deal with him. And to have to leave your beloved home because the police won't do their job and put this creep away...:rant: That is so not right.

Would it be possible to hire someone, like a detective to tail the creep, or a security guard for your home? Expensive, yes, but not as expensive as moving.

Whatever your future, I wish you the best. :hug:

We've had a few more sensor lights put in and are looking into surveillance cameras....but it still seems so unfair...we have to keep spending money just to try and "catch him" while all the while knowing that even that might not be enough..my suspicion is that this person is never going to give up and will live up to his threat that if he has to "go down" he is taking us with him. The saddest part of all this is that I used to be a very compassionate kindhearted person but he is slowly eating away at me and my whole personality has changed. I feel I could easily have someone go and "fix" him up but luckily I am still sane enough to know this would not benefit anyone.

Katey said:

I'm sorry to hear about that .. ya unless you have restraining order and he violates that .. you have to prove he is a danger which obviously from the sounds of it he is .. it's difficult for the police to catch him the act I suppose but there should be ways of getting around that..

But as for U2 :hug:

We do have a restraining order and that's why the whole thing is so frustrating, he has violated it on at least six occasions but because we have no proof i.e. eyewitnesses, photos etc. he just keeps flaunting it. I have the upmost respect for the police but the law is an ass!

ya I hear you about the law.. it sucks when these things slip through and idiots are able to get around it.. I'm just sorry you have to go through it .. Not to say police are all perferct but from personal experience I know just so much they can sometimes do if the law is not behind them.. anyway thats getting off topic I suppose.. i wish you well and my only thought is a private detective although it is an expense.. Don't let this bastard grind you down as they say.. my heart to you and your family cause this sucks!!

I am blaring the U2 music and good wishes to you.. it's funny how when you find yourself in times of trouble the little things can make the biggest difference like the words in a song!!

Sure there is more to life then U2 but when you see how a U2 song lights up someones face or it helps them get through a tough time, that is the power of music and a very cool thing and it warms the heart..

Back
Top Bottom