u2.com webmail problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
anyone else have problems checking their u2.com webmail? i havent been able to click into my mail for weeks now. i'm logged into the site and everything else works fine for me, but when i click webmail, it doesnt go to the mail page. it gets stuck clicking in between the 2 pages, and keeps going between LOG in - WEBMAIL, LOG IN, WEBMAIL etc. over and over

I'm able to log in, but am deluged by tons and tons of spam.
No, I do not need a new timepiece, and my penis does not need to be enlarged, and I don't need prescription drugs from Canada, because I happen to already live there. (Yay for me.)

I rarely check mine, since I never use it. However, I've never had problems when I do try to access it. I check it every couple of months or so, in case there's something there.

Maybe you should try contacting someone at the site to see if they can help you.

:shrug:

Hopefully you'll solve this soon!

Forgot to add this - I'm sure if they had important info or whatever, they'd send it to the email address that you used when you signed up for the site originally.

Every once in a while I'll get an email from U2.com at my regular email address. As long as you check that one, you should be fine.

Good luck!

I had this problem accessing the U2.com mail feature from AOL for awhile and then i read somewhere on the site that it only works with Internet Explorer and some other browsers. It works fine for me now with IE so perhaps it's your browser too, just a thought:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom