U2.com to relaunch - when?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilbur

The Fly
They announced that it was going to be sometime last week. I've been refreshing all weekend. Anyone else excited to see the relaunch?

Wilbur

relaunch u2.com

should have been last week according to the site and the prop letter but i am guessing that due to some prop subscribers still only getting their letters today and that there are a lot of angry people been charged again, they might be having a rethink ?
I keep visiting the site and am now getting p......d off with it.
They had better be coming to Manchester in the UK after all this.

Honestly, if the person in charge of the whole u2.com relaunch - propaganda letter distribution worked for me, they would all have been fired last Tuesday.

I got mine, but I was able to read it just fine. It was in html format though...

It was such a pointless email though... Buy HTDAAB!

Er, yes, if I am subscribed to the mailing list you can bet your arse that I already own it... I am with you ramblin rose... someone needs to get their act together or hit the road.

I am looking for a new job... :wink:

the emails are illegibles if you have activated the antispam filter!
Look better, you should be able to click on the email preview to watch the whole message

:wink:

I forwarded it to my hotmail account and the images showed up but there was still a lot of odd text. How very strange. I can get all sorts of junk in the account I use for this mailing list, yet for some reason, these particular emails get filtered.
Anyway, it was very anticlimatic when I realized it was just an advert for the album (Uh... I think we know). Is there any other band out there the size of U2 who has a website so behind the fan sites?

Hmm Im confused now, I havent even received an email (not even one that cant be read!!)..I did however receive the letter from Propaganda last week but like you guys am awaiting for U2.com to relaunch..

Jeez...

U2dork said:
Is anyone else receiving virtually illegible emails from U2.com?

I can read mine. I got all excited when I worked out that blurry image was actually Adams nose & specs and raced straight over to www.u2.com to see the new site. :|

Nothing, so I went back and actually READ the email this time :sigh:

Got the email this morning. Mine was all html code as well.

And as for the site, don't tell people that it'll be up this week unless you can deliver the goods.

The new site should have launched with the release of the album. I think is kinda bullshit that it hasn't. But hey... at least we've got good music!

beli said:
Im guessing the sale of ticket thingie will be a link to Ticketbastard anyway so it wont matter so much about the efficiency of www.u2.com

Actually it probebly wont be. Propaganda tickets for past tours were handled by Target Tours. It will probebly be them or a similiar company that handles the fan tickets. Ticketmaster had nothing to do with the Prop tickets. The Prop tickets were not even printed by Ticketmaster for most shows, they were printed by the venue the show was at.

Blue Room said:

Actually it probebly wont be. Propaganda tickets for past tours were handled by Target Tours. It will probebly be them or a similiar company that handles the fan tickets. Ticketmaster had nothing to do with the Prop tickets. The Prop tickets were not even printed by Ticketmaster for most shows, they were printed by the venue the show was at.

Okay. I stand corrected. I was reading about the running of other fanclubs run by fanfire when I made my presumptions.

Back
Top Bottom