U2.com metamorphose.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Herco

War Child
Friday is not only the day the most of us will be hearing Vertigo, but also U2.com is being changed.

I'm very curious about that, possibly it will reveal the theme/design of the new single/album/tour.

Hope they will host the Vertigo-video soon.....:)

In the U2.com article, of "Exclusive! It’s A Blast!" they say it.

"When Vertigo goes to radio later this month, expect to find U2.Com undergoing its own revolution in look and content. When the album arrives, expect even more startling changes. "

And Vertigo will hit air friday.
:hyper:

I've been looking forward to that as well, I think you're spot on, I'm sure with U2.com changing it should reveal the basic theme and art work of the album

Herco said:
In the U2.com article, of "Exclusive! It’s A Blast!" they say it.

"When Vertigo goes to radio later this month, expect to find U2.Com undergoing its own revolution in look and content. When the album arrives, expect even more startling changes. "

And Vertigo will hit air friday.
:hyper:

OMG! :hyper: That never sunk in when I first read that. Thanks man! I think you definetly are on to something here. Vertigo clip on the site? Please! :hyper:

Although, i don't think U2.com does look similar to the theme that was used to ATYCLB. So it isin't sure if it will be the same look/atmosphere as the album.

But i think if something like a target or a countdown-bomb stuff is part of the site, we can assume that it is the same style.

I hope four5one has done some great stuff....

Also i just went to Four5One.com and they say the site is under-contruction and will be online soon.

Suspicious....

Four5One same design as U2.com???

:hmm:

I imagine U2.com will be having a very large facelift and redesign .. one thing we do know is that tickets will be available through the new official site..

Last edited:
I'm glad they're changing the site -- I hope it's better than the current version, because that has been absolutely HORRIBLE for years. No usability was considered. It was artsy for the sake of being artsy. Horrible tiny font that cannot be changed with standard browser font size settings, icons you have to guess at and hover over before knowing what it's for, etc. Navigation absolutely sucks, in general.

When I go to a site, I want to get to the info I'm looking for, pronto. U2.com always just got in the way of a satisfying user experience. They really NEED to do a usability study.

People go to sites like this and are blinded by the flash (no pun intended), but that wore off very quickly to many people I've spoken to, so I know I'm not alone on this.

Last edited:
Mark Freedman said:
I'm glad they're changing the site -- I hope it's better than the current version, because that has been absolutely HORRIBLE for years. No usability was considered. It was artsy for the sake of being artsy. Horrible tiny font that cannot be changed with standard browser font size settings, icons you have to guess at and hover over before knowing what it's for, etc. Navigation absolutely sucks, in general.

When I go to a site, I want to get to the info I'm looking for, pronto. U2.com always just got in the way of a satisfying user experience. They really NEED to do a usability study.

People go to sites like this and are blinded by the flash (no pun intended), but that wore off very quickly to many people I've spoken to, so I know I'm not alone on this.

i totally agree. i do know that the message board's complaint room received millions of complaints about the message board and the site. let's hope they were listening.

Back
Top Bottom