u2.com membership coupon (merchandise)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFan78

The Fly
Has anyone bought anything from the U2.com shop?

More imporantly has anyone received/used the 25% off discount you are 'supposed' to get after membership.

I've checked every email I have, and don't have a code listed anywhere.

I want to order the BOY tshirt, and was hoping to save some cash.

Can anyone help me out... or point me in the direction of u2.com customer service?

I used my coupon a while back/ordered a T shirt one day & got it the next--I couldn't believe it shipped out so fast. Hope you have the same luck.

neutral said:
I received the discount on my payment. Too bad the things I ordered never arrived. :|

That's shit. Although quite possibly not U2.com's fault. I hope you contacted them and got your money back/new items shipped out?

I ordered a couple of t-shirts and the calendar from there a couple of months ago. They arrived fairly quick considering they had to ship to the UK (from US). Got my discount too, and given the strength of the pound against the dollar at the time, the tees worked out about £5.75 each :)

mtoreilly said:

That's shit. Although quite possibly not U2.com's fault. I hope you contacted them and got your money back/new items shipped out?

Well I ordered in January and every time I've called back since (last time was in mid-April), they've told me that the mail can take a really long time and to just keep waiting. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom