U2.com is run by some really sadistic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
err yeah, trying to tempt me by offering to stream the album before it goes into stores. I refuse to listen before release. They are trying to make this as difficult as possible, sanctioning this kind of thing...:madspit:

Well I refuse to give in! I'm not ruining next Tuesday.

Okay rant over I feel better now...:|

Come on... you've heard Vertigo... let yourself trip inside Bono's head...

just listen to the first line in Miracle Drug, and there'll be no turning back

Everybody who's somebody is doing it

BoBo would approve... it's from the official website, ergo he just wants you to hear it. Streaming isn't bad. You don't keep it. But you do bask in the glory...

I don't understand why people are still holding out after all these events and especially with the allowance of the streaming. :shrug: Seems to be rather self-sadistic.... I am just as, if not more, excited about Tuesday because I've heard it. Plus there's going to be new stuff for everyone with the acoustic songs and whatnot...

I sent City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, and Crumbs from your table.

Have you listened to them yet? Do you want more?!!

And I still can't bring myself to listen to them, I think I will just stare at the e-mail for hours on end contemplating...:lol: Nice try though...:tongue:

In the meantime, I will try and figure out why my streaming thingy isn't working. I was going to try and stream the Amazon video but its not working...

Back
Top Bottom