U2.com HELP!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smileplease

The Fly
Renewed my sub in November and heven't been able to log-in since.

Have sent over 20 requests for new passwrod etc but no reply.

They've also sent me the wrong CD.

The phone number on the fanfire invoice is a pharmaceutical company!!!

Does anyone have a telephone number, or email for someone there.

This is getting very tiresome.

chrs
James

This number is from the FAQ:
Q: How can I contact U2.com Customer Support on the phone?

A: For US dial 1-800-615-1324, for International dial +1-916-939-1000

Hope that helps you get in contact with someone that can help!

I ordered 2 medium shirts a couple of months ago to use my 25% discount and they sent me 1 medium and 1 youth and I know for a fact that I ordered both of them in M because the youth option isn't available in the shirts I ordered and I always double check my orders when buying something online

I've sent 3 mails to tell them the problem and they haven't answered back, and it's been over a month since I started writing, I should really start listening to the people on this board and stop throwing away my money:mad:

Mofo said:
I ordered 2 medium shirts a couple of months ago to use my 25% discount and they sent me 1 medium and 1 youth and I know for a fact that I ordered both of them in M because the youth option isn't available in the shirts I ordered and I always double check my orders when buying something online

I've sent 3 mails to tell them the problem and they haven't answered back, and it's been over a month since I started writing, I should really start listening to the people on this board and stop throwing away my money:mad:

I would call them if I were you.. someone just posted the 800 number prior to your post.

Back
Top Bottom