U2.com got the password out in time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't gotten mine yet.
frown.gif

I'm not even wasting my time with the presale this time! 1st leg was rediculous!

------------------
"I see dead people!"

I got it, but it's so pointless. I mean, really, there are just a few tickets for a LOT of people trying to get them. The chances of getting through are extremely slim.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Just got the password.....oh well, guess I'll give it a try in the morning and see if I get lucky.

*crossing fingers*

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

According to the e-mail I got with the password, your e-mail address has to match what you have registered at u2.com anyway, so I don't think the password would do anyone any good if they weren't registered. Not that I'd give the password out anyway.....

Sonofa...It's 8:20PM and i still don't have mie.
What do they have Adam emailing them out 1 at a time?
Should have let Edge do it, he's better with technology stuff.

Finally got it! Shhh...don't tell. But it's
*bonofart*

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

ok so where do you go to use this password (ticketmaster) any one know.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

HELP! I'm registered at U2.com and haven't received the password.
Someone pls. email me at Jhoyer5150@aol.com if they can help me out.
Much thx!!

Haven't gotten mine yet...wankers.

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Should I post it? Or is that a no no? I mean, the odds of getting tickets this way are so slim anyway...

Yes, it is an online only presale. It's for hype only though, as they sell only a few hundred tickets or so. It's insane trying to get any...

Treat it like you would any online purchase of tickets at ticketmaster. There only two differences. One is that you enter the password before you attempt to purchase... Two is your odds are a billion to one instead of ten to one that you will get through to a purchase screen...

Originally posted by tkramer:
Yes, it is an online only presale. It's for hype only though, as they sell only a few hundred tickets or so. It's insane trying to get any...

That's how I got my GC tix last time, 15th row.. not bad.

smile.gif

You probly shouldnt post the password, people might kick your ass for doing so.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
That's how I got my GC tix last time, 15th row.. not bad.

smile.gif

You probly shouldnt post the password, people might kick your ass for doing so.

I wouldn't kick your ass. I forgot to notify u2.com about my changed email address! Oh well, I have class during the presale anyway.

------------------
"I see dead people!"

I will kick major ass if it gets posted. I managed to get pre-sale tickets for the firts leg...well one. It was 7 the row of the 200 leve right next to the stage. They were pretty good seats...kinda far but nothing to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom