u2.com experiences vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2.com hehe its quite funny cause its useless, do yous wanta hear a joke i heard bono tell dave fanning that was on 2fm last night?....

ok, a sandwich walks into a bar and hudles up to the counter, barman give me a pint of guinness!

the barman looks at him and says, we dont serve food in here! ;) i thank you!

well isn't his odd. when i look at it i see the promotional vertigo cover that has been floating around and a transitional layout complete with vertigo info. try typing www.u2.com directly into your address bar perhaps??

Nope, still the same as it ever was, how weird is that. I just don't get it? how can that be?

type u2.com in your browser, its different.

Se7en where have you been? Can I eat your brains? :macdevil:

I love this comment on the new website:

"In the meantime, after four years, the U2.Com site you have come to know and love is taking a well-earned break. But it will be back in a short while - almost unrecognisable but still packed with everything that the old site had, plus a ton of new features."

Taking a break?!?! What has it done in 4 years? LMAO

I like the new look. :shrug: But I think it's because I'm hungry for any new U2 stuff at this point. Maybe they'll keep up to date with the news.

I don't hate it, but man, it's not exactly wowing me either. I'm guessing this stuff is filler while the real deal gets set to fly...

Sicy said:
Se7en where have you been? Can I eat your brains? :macdevil:

i kind of got tired of posting a year or so ago so i reduced myself to lurker status just to keep up with the news. now that the proverbial shit is hitting the fan (in a good way mind you) i figured i'd join in again.

eat away...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom