U2 cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
What kind of cars do U2 drive?? I'd imagine they have nice ones and not junkers, but you never see or hear of them. Yeah we all know Larry has Harley(s), but what about his car(s) and the rest of them???

Here's my guess:

Bono-pinto, trabant, pacer, or the station wagon from the movie 'Natl Lampoons Vacation'
God forbid he drive anything new, let alone drive anything at all!!!

Ali-big nice new minivan or suv to haul around all those cubs

Adam-convertible Porsche or Jag

Paul McGuinness-Ferrari F355 or Lamborghini Diablo

The Edge-Ford Explorer or Geo Metro

Larry-old Chevy pickup

LOL
"Drunken Bono drives home from poker game in yellow bomb with fuzzy dice while driving down wrong side of street"

Adam must have a pimper car than that!

I almost forgot; Dallas Schoo- Trans Am

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

Ze69
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Manda, that was in that book, At The End Of The World or whatever it was called. I cant remember, it was good though.
Bono has had many cars I think, he changes every time I see him, the last 2 I know of were the silver BMW, and the maroon Jag. I expect they'd change a lot.

I'd bet he pays a ton$$$ in insurance, what with his horrible driving habits/record and his expensive cars. They probably up the premium a bit because he is a celeb-"10% rock star liability"!

Bono drives a Mercedes S-class around the streets of Dublin. Really nice car with class...

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

I believe Bono driving an S class Merc, and boy are they sweet.

Ali driving a Ford Fiesta????
Damn, both of my cars are nicer than that
biggrin.gif

I somehow thought she'd have something big to cart around the little cubs.

Bono better nuy her something a little bit nicer than that or he'll be in the doghouse!!!!

a few years ago i remember adam selling his vw.

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Ali drives (or used to drive anyway) a white VW Golf, but then again I can't imagine fitting yourself plus a nanny and 5 kids in a white VW Golf, so who knows.

Didn't Bono buy a Mercedes C class recently?

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Didn't Bono buy a Mercedes C class recently?

yes bono went against my advice and got a c class. big mistake. trust me the bmw m5 is nicer, it's hard to go wrong though when you're spending that much money
wink.gif

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Who buys these things???

I sure would like to have a former U2 car.

Imagine all of Elivs' old rides are in a museum or something like that, Graceland.

And our boys apparently just put them up for sale like common folk.

Yep, Elvis's cars are all in a special section of Graceland, when I went I stupidly didn't do the Auto Tour, therefore missing out on the chance to see the Pink Cadillac, and of course the Harley that graced Larry's ass in Rattle and Hum.

------------------
My scream got lost in a paper cup...

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I know, I suck.

Oops, wrong thing to say.
redface.gif

Btw, is thing Bono fuzzy dice poker car story for real? lmao

Do you remember the issue of RS that had Bono only on the cover wearing the fly shades-i think it was the 1993 music awards issue-there was something about it in there. Will have to get back to you on what type of car it is though.

Back
Top Bottom