U2 Bumper Stickers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
I was wondering if anyone knows of any Vertigo bumper stickers around?

I'm looking more for the Vertigo target rather than writing or anything... I have the zootv cosmonaut on my car right now... but I need a target on the other side to balance it out :)

Anyone have cool U2 bumper stickers on their car?

If I even attempted to put a bumper sticker on my Vette...it would disown me.

I'm sure there must be U2 stickers around somewhere. :wave:

I've got a black "U2" in the Achtung Baby font on my red Blazer but have been looking for a newer one to even out my vehicle as well ( :up: to us Obsessive/Compulsives out there!! :p ). So far, no luck. I'd love to know if you guys can give me some new places to look for them!! And of course, I'd love to see pics of the ones you already have. :D

A local radio station in L.A. was giving tons of bumper stickers away, "U2" on the right, the radio station logo on the left, and the Vertigo red and black bands as borders.

I just cut out the radio station, and now have a U2 bumper sticker.

The sticker has the 2 LA dates on the bottom so it would have dated it.

I know this sounds to be a little predictable, but eBay? They do seem to have everything these days....It would be so nice though, if you got a vertigo bumber sticker with the purchase of concert tickets, like a souvinear.

I always thought it'd be cool if U2 had some kind of symbol that didn't actually say U2 on it. Fans could put a sticker of the symbol on their cars and it'd only be identifiable to other U2 nuts. Remember how the Grateful Dead had those dancing bears? U2 needs something like that.

livehead said:
I always thought it'd be cool if U2 had some kind of symbol that didn't actually say U2 on it. Fans could put a sticker of the symbol on their cars and it'd only be identifiable to other U2 nuts. Remember how the Grateful Dead had those dancing bears? U2 needs something like that.

I've often thought of that myself... wonder what would work? Maybe one of our gifted little addicts here in the Blue Crack House could get inspired & come up with something we'd all agree on??? :D

nightmare: u2 merges with fundamentalist cristians in colorado and issues bumber stickers saying "kill the infidels", wake up in a cold sweat

Get a U2 license plate. Way better than a bumbper sticker. :wink:

3437%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3B%3C%3B%3B647ot1lsi

livehead said:

What are you talking about? U2 have tons of symbols like that from Achtung, Zooropa, ZooTV, Popmart, Elevation etc. etc.

i've always wanted a U2 window sticker/decal for my car. actually i think there used to be a website that had those, but i don't know if it's still around.

i'm not a big fan of bumper stickers, but i want something U2-ish to put in my back window.

I have a great collection of U2 bumperstickers. Got them all from ebay. You just need to visit ebay often, and they'll show up.

Back
Top Bottom