U2 Bootleg DVDs: Zoo TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starvinmarvin

Refugee
hey guys, i was just wondering if i could get some advice about Zoo TV era bootleg DVD's. Which ones are good? Are any filmed by professionals? Are they worth persuing?

The other thing is that I don't want to buy a bootleg DVD if it is going to be officially released in the near future. Does anybody know anything about the DVD box set that is supposed to be coming out soon, and what will be on it?

Good ones are Washington 1992, i love this concert for the errors in New Years Day also worth a look are Dublin 1993, this has great sound taken from the Radio broadcast, shaky picture but still worth a view. By the way, if you have a decent internet connection I would advise on downloading them instead of buying. Don't put money into bootleggers pockets. I downloaded the above from u2torrents. Its up to you though.

I second that about Stockholm. I put that one above Sydney and Washington, actually. Its even more priceless and special with Bono's little "ear injury" incident, which was hysterical... and some other funny bits. Its also the one where they broadcasted live into that fan John's living room for MTV.

Really? Well, I suppose I was a bit harsh, but at the time she DID piss me off a lot. Then again, I know a few girls who would do the exact same thing if they met their famous crush; and for the main part, they're nice people. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom