u2 best song survivor: how to dismantle a bad album round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
last round, miracle drug, smile, and aboy alt got the boot.

the votes:
miracle drug - 1
smile - 1
aboy alt - 1

this survivor is in many ways the same as previous survivors. you will be voting off your least favourite out of all songs listed. however, this will be done by email only. any votes made in here or by any other method will not be counted.

as for voting, please pick your least favourite out of the following list. when deciding your vote, please base it off the studio recording. no live songs are allowed (aside from two shots of happy, one shot of sad). if the song is a remix, it will be stated. otherwise, assume we are going off the original studio release.

the songs:
vertigo
city of blinding lights
a man and a woman
crumbs from your table
one step closer
fast cars
native son
are you gonna wait forever?

please mail all votes to u2survivor@gmail.com - please put the round (or something similar) in the title of the email so i'll know which round you're voting for. that's the only requirement for the email. well, that and obviously i need to know what you want voted off! and this should go without saying, but only one email per person. if i find out someone is using multiple email addresses (and i can find out) in each round, all votes you submitted for the round will be null and void. if i see continued abuse, i will disqualify all your votes. i hope this won't happen though!

also, while i would prefer you not post in this thread to say what you voted, it's not forbidden or anything. i would just like the voting to stay as impartial as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom