U2 Avatars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RufusYoungblood

Mr. MacPhisto's Whiney Wench
Another board I post at says I can use a U2 avatar. Anyone know where I can find some?

Pics of the guys, or emblems is fine.

64x64 gifs only, I think.

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

aren't avatars the coolest? i use a bono avatar at another board. it's technically animated, but really it's just a string of pictures that flash in sequence.

i made mine myself, so i honestly can't tell you where to look for them. if you just want a still picture as an avatar i could make it for you. (my animated avatars still need work, but i could try one for you, if you'd perfer that.)

brightangel5348@email.com

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

What did you use to make yours? Maybe I should try myself?
smile.gif

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

for stills, i used adobe photoshop. all you have to do is shrink the picture you want to the correct size and save it as either a jpg or gif. (i recommend sharpening the picture after you shrink it.)

for animation, i used adobe imageready. here are the steps i took:

1. shrink all the pictures you want into the correct size (60x60) and save them as gifs. i did this step in photoshop.

2. in imageready i simply layered the photos together in one file. if the pictures don't have anything in common, i sugguest using a .2 second delay in slide transfer. if the pictures look similar (for instance, three pictures of bono from the sweetest thing video) you can try putting the transfer on "no delay." it can give you a really cool effect.

3. save the file as a gif

good luck!
smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Back
Top Bottom