U2 are driving around NYC playing on the back of a truck (b)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are moving so picking a camera is going to be tough, we don't know their route.

RobVox

This is like the Vegas walking shoot for ISHFWILF but with a truck in NY>

I am dying here!

RobVox

Good point - could someone familar with a path to the Ferry Park give some idea of which cams might be more useful???

I was going to start cleaning my house, until I started reading this thread.
I guess the dust bunnies will have to stay one more day, this is much more exciting than cleaning the toilets!!:hyper: :crazy: :wink:

We should divide up the load I am watching:

Times Square Area Cams

# 8th Avenue @ W 42nd St
# Broadway @ W 46th St

some people watch some others. see what you can see

The cameras refresh themselves so just open a couple and watch. then let us know if you see anyting.

RobVox

Last edited:
Re: Truck

Grindstone said:
omg.

a few of my coworkers were just in a meeting with a label partner of ours in NYC.. and as we were talking, one of the guys said

"um.. guys, I hate to interrupt. But I just looked out my window and U2 is going down my street on a flat bed truck playing live"

:shocked:

where?where?!
I'm at NYU [nearwash sq park[headtobrookln in a bit} right now

thenvox said:
will mtv be airing live at 3pm or taped and shown at a later date?

first, it sounded like it'd be aired today, but u2log.com makes it sound like it's going to be on later? hmmmmmmmmmm, well, I'm switching on the TV at 3pm anyway.

heh, we may not get an answer about Ferry State Park if all the NYC people are out (like they should be :wink: ) chasing down the truck!!!

I feel this wierd nervous feeling in my stomach and Im not even in NYC!!! Its just sooooo fricken cool and so exciting!! How fun to run around NYC following the boys!!
U2 ROCKS!!!!!!!! Im dying here! I cant work!!! I need to know where to watch the concert atleast!!!
:combust:

Ack!!! I'm not familiar w/NY's streets.... will the camera at 46th & Broadway do us any good??? :crazy:

I saw them go by about a half hour ago!

I was actually searching the Net looking for their whereabouts, when I looked out the window, saw people glancing over their shoulders. I knew it was them, so I ran to the window, and got a glimpse of them! It was so fast, and they were so far away! I think I saw Bono and his leather jacket. I didn't get to hear anything :( But I saw a camera crew filming everything.
I'm a bit disappointed that it was so quick and I barely saw them, but am so glad I saw them at all!

I have a huge paper to work on that is due in my night class tonight and I an not about to start on that with this going on.

RobVox

U2SJ said:
I feel this wierd nervous feeling in my stomach and Im not even in NYC!!! Its just sooooo fricken cool and so exciting!! How fun to run around NYC following the boys!!
U2 ROCKS!!!!!!!! Im dying here! I cant work!!! I need to know where to watch the concert atleast!!!
:combust:

I know exactly how you feel. My body is not going to be able to hold up under this constant U2 stimulation! :faint:

I hope the Duchess of New York is finding this too. Anyone heard from Headache yet?

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WORK EITHER! :ohmy:

i keep refreshing this thread...like every min...

I want to be there so bad!....

<<< wishes she had a lear jet standing by ready for me to just take off! hehehehe :wink:

I want to be there too!!!! :scream:
I think im losin it with all the U2 stuff goin on these days!! :no:Help! My brains gonna explode!!!!!:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom