U2 are driving around NYC playing on the back of a truck (a)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on the west coast so i just sent an email to cnn telling them to get out of their heated offices and get a man out there before it is too late. since they are in atlanta maybe someone could contact one of the local tv stations in new york.

stargift said:
i'm on the west coast so i just sent an email to cnn telling them to get out of their heated offices and get a man out there before it is too late. since they are in atlanta maybe someone could contact one of the local tv stations in new york.

:laugh: I think that's hysterical.

So help me - I think today's the day. This is the day that U2 get me fired...I'm frantically searching the 'net for live U2 footage instead of doing the HUGE pile of work that's on my desk!

But dammit, they're much more important!!!! :heart: :up:

stargift said:

I can see Anderson Copper covering this - he is CNN's resident "hip" reporter

BluRmGrl said:
So help me - I think today's the day. This is the day that U2 get me fired...I'm frantically searching the 'net for live U2 footage instead of doing the HUGE pile of work that's on my desk!

But dammit, they're much more important!!!! :heart: :up:

I'm glad to see that you've got your priorities straight, love! :up:

:wink:

On a side note....I'm going to need heart medication soon because of this band. Soo much excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom