U2- And where to Mail something so they'll REALLY get it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2junkie

The Fly
Any thoughts, anyone, on where something can be mailed to the band with the reality that they'll actually GET IT? ....Prinicpal Management too big.......It I'm going to go through the rouble, I'd at least want to make sure they saw/got it........any ideas? Anyone?

Hello,

I think that Principle Management is the best option. They're not too big. U2 is about the only client Paul McGuinness has (maybe also PJ Harvey, but that's it). So I think you have most chance if you send it to them.

C ya!

Marty

Call em up.
Talk w someone..I will email u the ph # later as Im working..
Get a name --tell em somethings coming from you..for them
Then do a follow up call:)
Thats what I did:)
It worked:)

They call me 'big guy' or 'big fella' there..

DB9:dance: :cool:

I sent a letter to Windmill Lane which was passed to U2 World Service, who I got a postcard from saying my letter was received and would be sent along to the band. Don't know if that ever did happen (it's not like Bono rang me up and thanked me for thinking of them), but I do know that it ended up in the right place.
I don't think there's really any way of really knowing if the band got something unless you personally give it to them.

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

I don't think there's really any way of really knowing if the band got something unless you personally give it to them.

:cute: Wouldn't I love to do that?...Give them something, that is! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom