U2 and Saved by the Bell...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
So I was flipping through the channels and Saved by the Bell is on. I decided to watch a little bit (yes I'm THAT bored) and the episode is surrounding them trying to get U2 tickets :ohmy:

Anybody else remember this episode...or are you too embarassed to admit that you've seen it? :wink:

ive never eva seen this before , is this based around early 80's ?

:yes: i do!!!

they try to buy tickets from an old lady, and she says "I never miss a U2 concert".

:lmao: she says U2 with such passion.

I've seen it.

Saved By the Bell was one of the corniest, worst shows of all time. Strangely though, I think I've seen every episode.

starring Lark Voohries and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, SBtB was an ok prog to watch on lazy afternoon. I remember the U2 episode.

SBtB now has a strong cult following with many appreciation websites flourishing

saved-by-the-bell.jpg

I'd sleep in a tent at the mall in a sporting goods store if it meant getting U2 tickets after finding a shoebox full of cash only to find out I was part of some radio promotion...so yeah, I've seen the episode once or twice :wink:

I bet they wouldn't have even bothered about getting tickets if they knew "Acrobat" wasn't going to be played at the show :wink:

I actually remember that episode... Saved by the Bell was awesome. I use stuff all the time from that show as a teacher... like the 5 minute rule where if a teacher doesn't show up for five minutes then you leave the class. Classic stuff.

norsehorse23 said:
I actually remember that episode... Saved by the Bell was awesome. I use stuff all the time from that show as a teacher... like the 5 minute rule where if a teacher doesn't show up for five minutes then you leave the class. Classic stuff.

I still use that rule lol.

actually i used that rule today lol

If you look real good, you will see in a few episodes Zach has a poster of U2 up in his room to the left side of his bed.

Great episode. Saved By The Bell is the best guilty pleasure show ever. I tune in sometimes (when insomnia's acting up) just to laugh at how ridiculously corny it is.

And not for nothing, but ZACK ATTACK could easily hold their own with U2!

Back
Top Bottom