U2 & Cupcakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the other side of the park, in Highgate. I wonder, where are they when they are "in the area"? Primrose Hill? Hampstead?

edit to add: and which part of "THEY" is it?

They probably went there once, on the October tour or something! Or maybe Bono took his kid to the top of the hill to fly a kite...

Highgate's nice, I'm toying with the idea of re-locating to Crouch End sometime this year. The 7am drive on the north circ everday is starting to bore me a bit! :yawn:

I can imagine! My best friend lives in Ealing and we go quite often with the car, it must be nightmare in the morning.

Before everybody else starts throwing stones at us for having a private conversation, I will go back to the main topic:

I am asking you because I am bored at work today and I was playing with google earth looking for the keyhole lawn of the house Adam supposedly bought last year. Which I expect should be in Primrose Hill or around, as Kate Moss was allegedly interested in buying it and she does never go very far away from there....

Aaaanyway, yes....I am bored today.....

I'd be interested in locating that! Property is my business! :nerd:

Where did u hear/read about Adam buying a house here? I wonder what road it's on? That Cupcake shop is on Gloucester Avenue so it's gotta be close by!:wink:

Cool! Thanks for the link. Nice to see Kate Moss missing out. I know one of the agents in Knight Frank (who they mentioned were the estate agents) i'll give em a ring and see if I can find out the road!

He turns to us and speaks:
"Some people like cupcakes better. I for one
Care less for them!"
Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot
of a fully charged icing anointment utensil
He pools forth a quarter-ounce green rosette (oh ah yuk yuk.
let's try that again . . .!)
He pools forth a quarter-ounce green rosette
Near the summit of a dense but radiant muffin
of his own design.
Later he says: "Some people . . . some people like cupcakes exclusively,
While I myself say there is naughl nor ought there be
Nothing so exalted on the faceof God's grey earth
As that prince of foods . . . The Muffin!"

Back
Top Bottom