U2 and Apple..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

syntax

Babyface
First of all, let me just say that as a 15+ year fan of U2, the new 2 minute Vertigo video has re-invigorated me! What an incredible way to introduce U2 to a new generation of folks. They looked fantastic. Is it possible that U2 will sucessfully take all of their sounds over the past 25 years and amalgate them into their masterpiece? I think this album is going to live up to it's expectations, and then some.
My ears lead me to believe that there's some new dramatic layers to the finale of the song in that video that the mp3 I've heard didn't capture.

That being said, I came across a link on news.com (which I unfortunately cannot post) which talks about the upcoming relationship between U2 and Apple.

In particular:

"U2 is one of the greatest bands in the world, and we are thrilled to be working with them," Apple said in a statement. "You will hear more about Apple and U2 working together in the coming weeks."

Likely one or more of all of the pieces of speculation surrounding thier support of the upcoming tour or sales of their concert sound deck recordings will be confirmed. :)

innocent_eyes said:
*shits pants*
:huh:

live concerts on mp3 = :drool:

ditto
so excited about an itunes/u2 partnership

How cool would it be to have live - quality live - versions of U2 songs? Cool enough to shell out .99 cents over and over again.
Pearl Jam has quite a collection of live albums on itunes that is just amazing - if u2 would do this:drool:

Back
Top Bottom