U2 Album: Their First Singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Soar

War Child
How would your track order look like if there was an imaginary album of just their first singles?

U2: An Album Of The First Singles

U2 ”Charge!”
U2 “Attack!”

1. The Fly
2. Vertigo
3. Desire
4. Discotheque
5. Numb
6. With Or Without You
7. Beautiful Day
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
9. Pride
10. Gloria
11. I Will Follow

Or

How would you rank U2’s first singles from each album from favorite / best to least favorite / best?

www.u2valencia.com has a great versions of Vertigo up.....Vertigo ranks right there with WOWY as the catchiest first single...or should I say listener friendly.....they definately want this to be accessible to everyone.....hello hello hola!

Just a note here, I Will Follow wasn't U2's first single from Boy. You can argue for Out Of Control (released as U2 Three, although that was a different version) or for A Day Without Me (released before the album in August 1980, but it was the same version as on Boy).

C ya!

Marty

Popmartijn said:
Just a note here, I Will Follow wasn't U2's first single from Boy. You can argue for Out Of Control (released as U2 Three, although that was a different version) or for A Day Without Me (released before the album in August 1980, but it was the same version as on Boy).

C ya!

Marty

you´re right my friend :yes: also "New Year´s Day" was first single from War, and "Fire" from October :ohmy:

This song is good, but first singles like "Pride ( in the name of love", " "With Or Without You", "Desire", "New Year´s Day" or "The Fly" are outstanding !!!!!!!:bow:

Back
Top Bottom