U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• War

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

• Rattle and Hum

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Best of 80-90

• All That You Can't Leave Behind

• Best of 90-00

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
oh boy, looks like we have another loser! :laugh:

sorry, i'm not very punny.

anyway, the uk cover of boy got the boot this time. it got seven votes, with with uabrs and best of 90-00 in second with five votes each.

so, vote. now.

I'm not going to vote yet. I'm going to wait until the morning to see how voting's going. I have to protect UABRS so I'll give my vote to whatever protects it most. I'll post what I voted for then.

Actually, I may not be online before this poll closes, so if you see no post from me, I'd like to make a request: if a vote is needed to break a tie between UABRS and something else, cast a vote for me for the something else. I love UABRS and I'll vote for anything to protect that AWESOME cover.

Zooropa. Looks like some dumb little kid drew it with half melted broken off crayons. Yes I am going to keep saying this until it's gone.

ill vote off achtung baby too...

for all those 90-00 haters, have you noticed that image of the buffaloes colliding form the fly glasses??? its pretty cool and definitely worth thinking about it changed my whole opinion of the album cover

Damn, this has got close since last night. My vote goes to Achtung.

Wow.......all of the covers have a vote right now......it's insane though that the next one to be voted off will only receive 16% or so of the overall vote....

achtung baby

I like the collage for the inside of the cd booklet, but for the cover, they should have chosen one of those images and gone with it. Adam's infamous picture would have been nice :shifty: but I think the coolest picture on there is the one with the four little boys playing on the beach and the band members off to the side.

madonna's child said:

but I think the coolest picture on there is the one with the four little boys playing on the beach and the band members off to the side.

That is my all-time favourite picture of the band - 4 friends playing in the sand and 4 friends walking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom