U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• War

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind if many vote for ATYCLB either (or JT). As long as the great covers (UABRS, War, R&H) are preserved.

:)

Marty (again :sad: to see a great cover, BO, go)

Save Rattle and Hum! Come on you guys aren't going to make this one the get rid of one are you? It's their COOLEST cover man, you got Edge playing and Bono shining the spotilght on him, one of the best U2 images of all time and their best album cover ever!!!

BluberryPoptart said:
Save Rattle and Hum! Come on you guys aren't going to make this one the get rid of one are you? It's their COOLEST cover man, you got Edge playing and Bono shining the spotilght on him, one of the best U2 images of all time and their best album cover ever!!!

Yeah, that's definitely

WRONG. R+H is ready to go. Packing its bags and leaving on a jet plane with silver and gold.

Yeah!! u?re right, BluberryPoptart!!! I really think that pic is one of the best they have:yes: I also love the ones in the desert(Joshua Tree ones)

WAR??!! Are you people crazy? WAR is the BEST U2 cover of all!!

I'm voting off ATYCLB, and if my choice wins, my next vote goes to UF...

I can't believe I just made the vote I did. I voted for ATYCLB, a cover I love, to save War, a cover I love only just a little bit more. I know I previously said to vote for UF, but I didn't cast a vote, I decided to watch things go, and I think ATYCLB was a better vote. However, I still feel UF is the worst of all the ones left.

Hmmm....the poll results aren't headed in the right direction. Redo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom