U2 7 CD Trade Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zonelistener:
If you do live in the US and are not near a Target, order it online:

If the link doesn't work, visit www.target.com - and let's gather our extras for the folks who REALLY don't have access to them!

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 01-22-2002).]

I just tried and they are SOLD OUT??!?!??

I don't think it's the unavailability of the songs that's the point in getting the CD....as they're all over the net and on other singles. It is having yet another loverly U2 item to add to one's collection.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I'm sure I'll have it up on my ftp no sooner than you can say Target.

Target.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

If U2 wanted to sell more albums, they should put out multicolored album covers (like Michael Jackson). I could just see people agonizing over which color to buy and then just giving in and buying them all. Better yet, they should have a different band member on each album like those rolling stone covers a couple months back. For all that U2's marketing team has done, they could have done better. I'm willing to bet they would have sold over 4 million albums by now if they went to a multicover scheme.

It really makes me wonder why folks would buy this cd if they already had all the songs via singles. I could understand if you didn't buy any of the singles and had only mp3 versions, or even if they included some spectacular artwork rather than your standard mag cover shot. Oh well, guess you can't rationalize an obssession.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I don't think it's the unavailability of the songs that's the point in getting the CD....as they're all over the net and on other singles. It is having yet another loverly U2 item to add to one's collection.
biggrin.gif
What Sula said.
biggrin.gif

BTW, way to go Interferencers!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 01-23-2002).]

I just want to thank Sula who has kindly offered to send me a copy of this!! I am so touched by your kindness, and by the kindness of U2 fans. Nice people really are a dying breed, and it is amazing to have so many in one place!!

I have an extra for trade. One more week and it's going back to the store for a refund.

joyfulgirl60@hotmail.com

Got 4 sent out in the post this morning. 1 more copy available for an interferencer in need. Drop me an email (sulawesigirl@yahoo.com).
smile.gif

-sula

p.s. kobayashi, i'm holding one aside for you...email me, eh?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 01-23-2002).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

p.s. kobayashi, i'm holding one aside for you...email me, eh?
wink.gif

assuming i actually make it home tonight as i planned on last night i will
smile.gif

------------------
reflective panelling

I still have an extra one to trade as well. Let me know if anyone is interested
smile.gif

Gotmung317@aol.com

I can get up to 3...let me know if anyone wants them.

airherb@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 01-25-2002).]

There's a Target about 2 doors down from my house, so anyone who is in need of a copy, I can get one (I'm pretty sure they still have them...small college town). E-mail me and we can talk trade/payment, whatever.
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Back
Top Bottom