"U2 7" CD to be released by Target stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha...same here zonelistener..i had to pull 'em outta the box...four of 'em, actually
biggrin.gif
...since the tar-jay employee was just putting the merchandise up. no problem..i helped myself! the employee gave me a weird look...i just gave her a big-ass
biggrin.gif
...woo woo!

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

I should have started this post by acknowledging that *I* was putting my head over the parapet.

But, for those of you condemning my statements, I acquiesce. ("Yup, and I'm a creep.") You have shown me the error of my ways and made me realize that wanting to hoard rare U2 tracks runs contrary to the spirit of "All That You Can't Leave Behind."
(However, please recall that my comments were mostly lighthearted. Some of your criticisms--ouch--were not.)

Originally posted by Zoocifer:
Don't know about any of you. But I sure hear alot of $$$$$$$ singing loud and proud.

For the record, I'm not rich. Not even modestly. I'm just an ordinary guy who makes U2 collecting one of his luxuries. I think there's a few of us.

Nevertheless, I reverse my opinion that the "U2 7" CD seemed to be a bad idea. It really is better that eveyone have easy access to any material that U2 puts out. I think I just got excited and shot off my mouth the minute I heard about the release.
Therefore, I'm willing to make amends.
If anyone is interested, especially those who have been unable to secure a copy of the Target disc, I have an offer:
Contact me to get "In Return for Grace," a homemade compilation of "All That" B-Sides and remixes; I hope it's not unfair to ask for the cost of postage, but the disc itself will be free. And because I assume most requests will come from the U.S., postage will be nominal--probably a dollar or two.
This disc is similar to the one I've mentioned before. Here are the tentative tracks:
1. Always
2. Beautiful Day (Perfecto)
3. Elevation (Tomb Raider)
4. Big Girls Are Best
5. Beautiful Day (David Holmes)
6. Children of the Revolution
7. Elevation (Biffco)
8. Summer Rain
9. Don't Take Your Guns to Town
10. Stuck in a Moment (acoustic)
11. Elevation (Influx)
12. What's Goin On
13. Peace-Walk On (Live-Tribute to Heroes)
14. New York (live from Letterman)
15. Stuck in a Moment (live from Letterman)
16. Beautiful Day (Quincy and Sonance)

If anyone has suggestions for changing the track order or wants something else included, contact me and I might be able to accommodate.
Like I said, I have only an average income, so for now I think it's fair to limit this offer to, say, the first 20 people to respond. After that, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom