U2 3D vs. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds 3D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you think is the better 3D concert film?

• U2 3D

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds 3D

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
even though i'm incredibly disappointed to find out hannah montana and miley cyrus are the same person, i've still gotta go for my gut...i voted for their...err, uhh, her movie.

Goth!Hannah Montana wants to destroy your soul.

croppercapture132ay6.png

Why the hell would I want to see a 3D movie about some out-of-date spyplane?

Even the Aussie cricket commentators don't think you should vote for U2 3D. They just remarked that "you've got to give yourself the Best of Both Worlds". What more endorsement do you need?

What did it for me was the lyrics in the respective songs, guys.

That made it easy: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus wins. I mean, have you heard that song "Vertigo?" "Love and Peace or Else?"

Not good. U2 phails.

Aidan O'Leary said:
What did it for me was the lyrics in the respective songs, guys.

That made it easy: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus wins. I mean, have you heard that song "Vertigo?" "Love and Peace or Else?"

Not good. U2 phails.

You could never play on a team that I coached.

You lack discipline, and, your smarmy attitude would not go over well. Shape up, son, before I decide to drop-kick you into oblivion. You've been warned.

My vote goes to Hannah Montana, I love her music.

Just remember, a vote for Hannah is a vote for... Billy Ray Cyrus.

So, if one year, you got really shitfaced at some wedding and the DJ put on Achey Breaky Heart and you got up and attempted to dance to it, then this poll is for you.

Or if Hannah is actually old enough to date you without it being called statutory rape (like a certain 17 year old we know) then, hey, go with Hannah.

MrPryck2U said:
Or if Hannah is actually old enough to date you without it being called statutory rape (like a certain 17 year old we know) then, hey, go with Hannah.

:hi5:

MrPryck2U said:
Just remember, a vote for Hannah is a vote for... Billy Ray Cyrus.

So, if one year, you got really shitfaced at some wedding and the DJ put on Achey Breaky Heart and you got up and attempted to dance to it, then this poll is for you.
They made us linedance to it in elementary school :sad:

Back
Top Bottom