U2 3d - Help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

major_panic

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey there all,

Just got back from Malaysia and 5 weeks with practically no internet, and I find out that U2 3D is gonna be released soon!

So, can anyone tell me how to get tickets for Melbourne, and when the showings will be, if that information is possible? (Axver or COBL?)

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me out and tell me if there are going to be any theaters showing U2 3D in New York City? Thanks in advance.

quadcaster said:
How about brisbane? i doubt we'll even get a look in :(

I know there are cinemas in Brisbane that show 3D (a couple of my relatives saw Beowulf in 3D in Indooroopilly), so hopefully it'll be shown somewhere.

Glad I'm in Melbourne these days though!

Joey788 said:
Can anyone help me out and tell me if there are going to be any theaters showing U2 3D in New York City? Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's announced as playing in nyc if you can believe that but I think it's playing in Long Island area or something.

go to this website and check the list of theaters: www.u23dmovie.com

also go here, there a bunch of interferencers going in your area and you could probably get more info too.

http://forum.interference.com/t182417.html

Joey788 said:

I work next to the Lincoln Plaza AMC on 68th and Broadway, and I see an advertisement on the facade that says "Coming Soon to IMAX 3D - U2!"

So, I guess it's...coming...soon. Wish they gave a date

Axver said:

I know there are cinemas in Brisbane that show 3D (a couple of my relatives saw Beowulf in 3D in Indooroopilly), so hopefully it'll be shown somewhere.

Glad I'm in Melbourne these days though!

WHAT???? Do you know where? Can you find out for me?

You just got me excited!

tackleberry said:

I work next to the Lincoln Plaza AMC on 68th and Broadway, and I see an advertisement on the facade that says "Coming Soon to IMAX 3D - U2!"

So, I guess it's...coming...soon. Wish they gave a date

Jan 28th!

Back
Top Bottom