U2:3d Canceled In My Town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liesje said:

That's the weird thing. Our city is WAY bigger than fucking Lansing and we have gazillions of U2 fans. I know enough U2 fans alone to fill our IMAX twice over and that's just me. We went to the show in Lansing and there was only FOUR other people in the entire theater! (the Chicago ones were obviously packed, sold out, bought reserved seats weeks ahead of time, people waited in line for an hour for RESERVED seats!)

I completely agree with you, there is little if any logic behind how this thing is panning out. I for one refuse to believe this is what U2 had in mind, no way.

I just got off the phone with the cinema in my town that is getting the movie! It is opening Friday! $11.00 here. The Party is now on!
Good luck to the rest of you!
ENJOY!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

FrednU2 said:
I just got off the phone with the cinema in my town that is getting the movie! It is opening Friday! $11.00 here. The Party is now on!
Good luck to the rest of you!
ENJOY!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

Congrats Frednu2
It's so frustrating. I can't even get a human on the phone.
All they give are the showtimes of everything else and when I try to find out info for the 22nd, online - it just says showtimes for this date are not available. This from theaters that have already told me they were showing it, had it listed then removed it.
I am ready to scream.... again.
No damn wonder I don't go to the movies. but now I want too and I can't get a competent response from them. :|
(hannah m is still listed through wed, maybe that'll change tomorrow?? who knows) end of ..:rant:

It'll most likely get listed tomorrow on Theater web sites!
I can't wait!
This is going to be so cool!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

AMC theatres should have the friday listings up now. My AMC only has U23D listed at 9:35 pm for Friday. WTF? one showing on opening night! at 9:35? It has Hannah Montana listed for 5 showings on Friday. geez.

The movie is opening at the one and only theater in OH tomorrow. I'm thinking about camping out so I can be #1 in line. I wonder what 3D is like if you're sitting in the first row? Do you become part of the movie?
:lol:

I picked up 10 Tickets today and our 3D Glasses and spoke to the the same guy I had talked to on the phone the other day and He got me the U23D Movie Poster I had asked for! Ask for the poster at your thearter soon before someone else does! I AM NOW READY TO PRE PARTY AND ENJOY THE BOYS IN 3D WITH A GOOD BUZZ! Hope all of you get to see it before the weekend is out! Best of Luck!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

FrednU2 said:
I picked up 10 Tickets today and our 3D Glasses and spoke to the the same guy I had talked to on the phone the other day and He got me the U23D Movie Poster I had asked for! Ask for the poster at your thearter soon before someone else does! I AM NOW READY TO PRE PARTY AND ENJOY THE BOYS IN 3D WITH A GOOD BUZZ! Hope all of you get to see it before the weekend is out! Best of Luck!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

FINALLY!! :happy: It was listed yesterday at a nearby city so I bought our tickets on line last night. . :hyper: :hyper:
I will most certainly ask for a poster.

and I agree.. MOTHERSUCKINGROCKNROLL :rockon:

I asked about the U23D poster hanging in my local multiplex 3 weeks ago. I was told they can't be sold or given away... When I asked what happens to them, the reply was, "Well, sometimes our employees get them - you might be able to offer one of them, say, $20 or $30 to get it for you." :shifty:

:madwife: They can't be sold or given away, but if I bribe the right employee, I'm in luck? :banghead:

That was a great concert film! The 3D effects are absolutely incredible! It is truely the closest I have felt to being at a concert without actully being there! I highly reccomend this to any U2 Fan! WAY COOL!
Fred
mothersuckingrocknroll!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom