U2 360° At The Rose Bowl DVD & Blu-Ray - [Possible New Songs] - All Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, good point about Streets on the Paris DVD. I still wonder why they did that.

I'd rather they plug in a version of Breathe from a different show than leave it out altogether.

Still hoping it's just a mistake.

Huh, good point about Streets on the Paris DVD. I still wonder why they did that.

I'd rather they plug in a version of Breathe from a different show than leave it out altogether.

Still hoping it's just a mistake.

Paris show didn't start with Strets, Stand By Me was the first song.

here's the rumor for all:

Take it with a grain of salt for now, but there's a juicy rumor that's been posted in the U2eastlink.com forums today, and it goes something like this:

The U2 360 Rose Bowl DVD will include a code that lets DVD owners download new songs from U2.com.
The new songs will be in "various formats" -- i.e., audio and video.
U2 will do some kind of live promo to promote the new songs.
All of this will be announced on Monday.
When asked by another fan what the source of this rumor is, the original poster says "Universal Spain." We should note that U2tour.de also reported over this weekend that the DVD will be announced on Monday, and that it will be called U2 360 at the Rose Bowl. (thx to @msthefly)

That's crazy if they don't include Breathe. There is speculation on the u2eastlink thread that the idea is to start the show with the Let Me in the Sound video. If that's the case, why the fuck didn't they just start the concert that way.

I hope this is just a mistake.

agreed...especially because the only reason Bono said it is because he forgot the lyrics for a split second.

i think its funny how many people say that BREATHE is "not a great tour opener" etc. but yet they are talking about leaving it off and suddenly everybody is like "WTF!!" :lol:

i think its funny how many people say that BREATHE is "not a great tour opener" etc. but yet they are talking about leaving it off and suddenly everybody is like "WTF!!" :lol:

I was one that thought it wasn't the best opener but it was a pretty good start to the show. Looking at the show if you had to take off a track, why take the one off from the new album? just take of MW.

fantastic point! :lol:

i personally don't care that much. i just want to know if new songs come with the "Super Duper Holy Shit That's Expensive" version.

Oddly enough that night, I think, was the last time they played Stay.

Sorry to throw the thread off topic.

I just think it's really incredible for them to start the show with the same opener for every show sans one and then change the opener for the DVD.

fantastic point! :lol:

i personally don't care that much. i just want to know if new songs come with the "Super Duper Holy Shit That's Expensive" version.

me too, hopefully that SDHST$ version will include a U2 360 blow up doll to make up for the missing 10 inch cock.

are you kidding? no way

no kidding, MW has been on several DVD's already and Breathe hasn't been on any release yet. Of the new songs, I thought Breathe was one of the better performed from the new album. an abbr. version of MW doesn't need to be remembered.

I went to Boston 2, which was the only show they opened with Magnificent and it was a good opener, but they didn't play Breathe,which didn't bother me. The next day I came on here and read some of the setlist party for that show and there was a lot of bitching about them not playing Breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom