U-Tuesday 11/23/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2dork

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just a little FYI:
99x in Atlanta will be hosting what they're calling "U-Tuesday" tomorrow in which you can "hear a year to year tribute to the music and events that helped create the world's greatest band".

They've done other tributes for Nirvana and REM and those shows have been really quite good (and really long, generally 4 hours), so I expect the same here. You can stream it online www.99x.com

:shocked: ALRIGHT! Do they have an internet feed?? :hyper:

waaaaaait, I'm going to be running around like a banshee with it's head cut off tomorrow...:grumpy: oh well...

edited to say...oops, I'm an ass, the link is already up there. :banghead: :reject:

Any idea what time the four-hour extravaganza begins? The site doesn't say. Thanks for the heads up!

thanks for the information - around here it probably be the same clear channel controlled music:mad:
I wonder if the DJ's are even real:|

Yeah, the site doesn't say what time it starts but I'm assuming it starts around 10am eastern time, as that's the start of The Steve Show. Steve is the one who puts these shows together. I shall email him to see what time it starts...

Wow, he's fast. Here's his reply:
we'll cover a couple of years each hour...

Leslie's doing all 90's U2 at 9...

then we start at 10am with 1979... etc...

I'll hit 1983-1988 in the noon hour... then resume throughout the day!

Steve Craig

Last edited:
*bump-ity-bump-bump

Just wanted to remind people who perhaps still don't have their disks (even though they were shipped LAST WEEK! :mad: ) that there is U2 all day here.

Back
Top Bottom