u have one choice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what would u do?

• keep all your u2 cds and videos forever

Votes: 65 90.3%
  • see u2 live and backstage but never listen to or see u2 stuff ever again..

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

NYRangers78

War Child
you can either keep all u2 cds and videos forever and listen to them and look at them all you want..

OR

go see u2 live in your hometown, hang out with the band for a night and have the greatest time of your life. ( but u can never listen to or see r your u2 cd;s or videos again. in essence, you can not see or listen to u2 ever again after that night).

sorry im bored...just curious to see what people would pick..

I just want to say that I love NYRangers78's Fighting Irish logo.
And having already met the band, I'd probably keep the cds, video's, etc.

Keep the cds. Even though it would be great to see U2 live in my home town and meet our lads but not to be able to listen to their music any more after that one time, would be unimaginable!!:(

NYRangers78 said:
you can either keep all u2 cds and videos forever and listen to them and look at them all you want..

OR

go see u2 live in your hometown, hang out with the band for a night and have the greatest time of your life. ( but u can never listen to or see r your u2 cd;s or videos again. in essence, you can not see or listen to u2 ever again after that night).

Ah man! That's cold blooded and heartless! I'd have to say keep the cd's. :( :wink:

This forum needs to be more interesting....
I'll say meet the Band! BUT not in my hometown. I'd rather see them in their hometown and let them show me around Dublin

besides, no one ever said that having U2 music in your ipod was prohibited :)

NYRangers78 said:

thanks im a die hard notre dame football and hockey fan..even though i never went to the school....:)

Big ND fan, football and basketball mostly, but I do have a hockey jersey.

that's a hard choice, IMO, but i couldn't live without their music. i've already lived this long without meeting the band although i would die to meet them but for sure i couldn't live without their music.

Here's the plan: I'll go to the concert....steal some DNA from each of them, and clone them into a new band so I can hear them sing the same old songs, play the same infectious guitar hooks, and display all of the same mannerisms.....I will call this band Cold Play....I desperately want this to work people.

:wink:

Keep the CDs! I couldn't bear it if I met the band, but then couldn't listen to The Fly on the way home and sing along in celebration.

barlowdog said:

Big ND fan, football and basketball mostly, but I do have a hockey jersey.

yeah i cant wait for ncaa 2006 football for xbox.... basketball is cool, so is ND baseball..i also have the leprechaun tattoeed on my left arm...if i can figure out how to post images from my hard drive..ill post it for ya..:)

NYRangers78 said:

u2 exists...u just cant see them or hear them in any form whatsoever. for as long as you live. pretty scary right??

Well then obviously I would not meet them etc.

If they ceased to exist post-concert then I would meet them, have a great night. Then just rip off all there songs as no one would know they existed.

Back
Top Bottom