Two Weeks Left!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Hey guys, there's only two weeks left to donate for the well to be built for Bono in honor of his bday.

I just wanted to post a reminder to all of you who were maybe "thinking" about doing this but forgot, or waiting for the paycheck , like me -lol.

The deadine is May 1st, and we are doing really well ( ha ha no pun intended) but still short of the needed amount of $1000.

It's such a great gift to give to Bono, who indeed prolly has everything on the planet that he needs, so I hope you'll all participate if you can.

Here are the ways you can donate:
Online:
http://www.africanwellfund.org/birthday-well.html

By Phone:
Call Africare Directly : 1-202-462-3614 and mention the code U203 and the Bday well when you donate to ensure the funds go to Bono's bday well.

By Mail :

Mail your check or money order to : Africare, Attention: African Well Fund, 440 R Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001-1935, USA. If paying by check or money order please be sure to write in the memo area: "African Well Fund Code U203."

After you've donated don't forget to send an email to laraw@ptpromo.com with your personalized message to Bono!!

Oh, yeah!

I talked to my parents about that this weekend and I said I'd check out the site and see where to send the stuff, and I didn't get a chance to.

But I can show this to them now...they said that they can help me out here and we can see what we can do.

I definitely want to participate in this.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom