Twas a bargain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
You'll never guess what I found at a thrift store for $1.00. An ATYCLB concert tee. *snoopy dance* It is in perfect shape, no holes, no stains, it is still stiff, it is just PERFECT! Has anyone else ever had a bargain on a U2 item?

I still have my JT concert shirt. It's not in good condition because I didn't take care of it at the time :(

Wow...it amazes me what some people will give away. If only they knew...huh? Isn't it a great feeling when you come across a deal.

Everytime I go out to yard sales, thrift shops, or whatever...I am always on the lookout for U2 merchandise. I know that if I were to ever find U2s album '3' I would just die. I have put ads in the paper, looked on e-bay and everything, and yet I have never seen it. I have begun to wonder if it even exists.

I found the best of (the first one w/bonus) at a used cd shop for $3 a few years ago!

I found the Arena mag w/MacPhistio on the cover and the Time mag w/Bono on cover (though I already had the Time mag)
both in MINT condition for .50 cents each at a thrift shop...and YES I did the Snoopy dance!!

Swapmeets/Fleamarkets are full of treasures you just have to have patience to look through the stuff.:wink:

clementine_rose said:
I know that if I were to ever find U2s album '3' I would just die. I have put ads in the paper, looked on e-bay and everything, and yet I have never seen it. I have begun to wonder if it even exists.
hehe I have the mp3s...I'd love to actually see it too though. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom